Banner Image:   About-Us-banner
Template Mode:   About Us
    Post     Tweet

Licensing for Entertainment and Copyright

Churches need to obtain a licence when they hold a licensable event which includes ‘regulated entertainment’. They also need to purchase copyright licences when they use copyright materials such as music or DVDs or reproduce the words of songs and hymns for use during church activities. 

Our leaflet explains the different licences that are available, when they are required and how they can be purchased.

L14 Licensing for Entertainment and Copyright

You can find this leaflet through the links on this page, through the website search facility, or by clicking on the ‘Resources’ tab at the top of every page.
    Post     Tweet